Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Getting Settled Back In Again...

With all the Holidays behind us and our move getting settled (some what) , the busyness has
slowed down so much. I know some people have commented on how bored they seem with all
the hustle and bustle behind them, I seem to enjoying it very much. Maybe because the people
I am talking to are all quite a bit younger than me. Anyhow I am quite happy things have slowed down at least for a little while. See we have yet another LaFaver wedding planned for the 1st of March, yes Nate will be marrying Sarah Rowland. The plans are underway right now. Myself and some of the girls in the wedding party will be giving a bridal shower for Sarah in February sometime. They will be living in Potsdam where Nate and Kyle live right now, except Kyle will be moving out...Sarah is a lovely girl and she will make a great wife for Nathan and she will be a lovely daughter in law too.

This has been a very busy season for Dave and me. With our move, before that happened, my
husband was working full time for himself and every night down here working quite hard. He is
a very diligent man and when there is a job to be done, Dave will not be found shirking the task.
We still have many things to be done here. When you drive by you will notice our house is not
quite finished.... With Dave being a painter and all, our house should look a little different. It
will be taken care of in the spring. We have still some task to be taken care of inside as well. I
am confident it will all happen... Right now though, my husband was suppose to be working at
taking care of some things inside, but God has blessed him with work, and lots of it, inside for
the winter months. That truly is a blessing for us... We serve a good God....

I suppose it is back to Friday School very soon. It is always nice to have the winter break. I am
sure the kids had plenty of snow for skiing this year, unlike last year. I am happy for the snow,
our kids use to love going skiing at Titus. Anyhow we will be back at School soon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi mom!
I think that this might actually work this time:)
Your last post was so sweet,I have been trying to leave a comment for quite some time now,it never allows me.Maybe you fixed it...lets hope!

Anonymous said...

Hi ! How are you ? I think I will be able to get this post to you now :)

TrashTidBits said...

I just tagged you for a blog game. See my blog to learn more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

I, too, just tagged you for a blog game. Se my blog to learn more.

Love you,
Nancy (alleluiabelle)