Monday, March 3, 2008

Yet Another LaFaver Wedding

I am very happy to be writing to share about our wonderful week-end... Our son Nathanael finally, after a three year relationship married a wonderful young woman, Sarah Ann Rowland... It truly was a good day.Nathan and Sarah meant three years ago in January, they had a long friendship relationship and then a year or so later they entered into a courtship on Valentines Day two years ago and two years later on March 1st the entered into marriage. I want to take a moment and say that they have both honored the Lord and their parent's in their relationship and kept them selves pure with each other. I am excited to see what the Lord has for them and Dave and I believe that great things are instore for them... It was soevident that the Holy Spirit was there and a few people mentioned that to us in the receiving line at the church. We are proud of you both, Nathan and Sarah and we love you both very much.

Needless to say that this event brought Melisa, John and 3 lovely little ladies around again. Those little ladies would be Hannah, Rachel and Sarah. All three of them had been asked to be the flower girls in their Uncle Nates and know Aunt Sarahs wedding... They were so adorable. We enjoyed our time with all of our children, Robert and Julie and Kayla and Jesse, we enjoyed being with you all and sharing time with you as family... This was really delightful for Dad and I and we enjoyed each and every one of you, we always look forward to family times... I must admit when we got home Sunday night we did look quite forward to getting our things taken care of and just sitting down in our new home in Madrid and just relax. Traveling is tiring...

It was wonderful to see so many people from our church travel to this event and for all of you who were able to make the trip and to be there to support Nate and Sarah, thank-you very much... I know that Nate and Sarah were quite happy about the support from family and church family and friends. Dave and I have come to realize just how important our church family is to us and to our children's lives too. Truly you all our family to us, we want you all to know how important you are to us, you all really are our family... About 3 or 4 years ago that was spoken in prophecy over one of our children... It was said like this "God wants you to know that in this church, this is your family, aunt's and uncles and grandparent's and so on and so forth, you are family here." That is truly comforting to all of us...
Thank-you for all of your support to Dave and I and each of our children and now extended family... It is greatly appreciated and it is not unnoticed....

On that note I will close my latest blog... Congratulations to you Nate and to you to Sarah LaFaver....
We love you both very much....

5 comments:

RB said...

Sorry we missed it -- we were both under the weather on Saturday. We are very happy for the blessed couple and their blessed extended family.

Anonymous said...

I was so looking forward to reading this :( it is all in code or something ? So were you able to make it over and meet Lily ? I cannot wait to visit to go visit but am going to wait till she is settled! Well talk soon xo


Dani

Linda said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I love being a grandmother. From the pix of you giving the girls a horsey ride, I can see you feel the same way. All six of my are so special. Well, are you planning to fix this post or what??????

Anonymous said...

Mom,

Your blogspot page looks fine to me.

Rob

Unknown said...

I still cannot read this!!!!