Monday, March 24, 2008

Ressurection Day

Well we started off having coffee and Easter Braided Cheese Bread, a recipe shared by a friend and it is great tasting stuff...Sharing time with my husband is always a wonderful time for us...As we were sharing our coffee and cheese bread the phone started ringing
with a call from my father-in -law, our daughter Melisa and her beauties and my step-daughter from Canada and our grandchildren there all wishing Dave a Happy Birthday, yes it was Easter and also Dave's birthday. So Dave was wished Happy Birthday and was sung to first thing by little grandchildren, what a nice thing to happen.
So finally, I was able to say Happy Birthday to this great guy I am married to. He is a great husband, friend, father and grandfather as well... He is loved by his family and many friends and extended family...

Off to church to enjoy wonderful worship, thanks Daniel and crew... Worship was so
wonderful today, it was truly anointed. The kids in Friendship Clubhouse blessed us with really good songs, done well, thanks Mike... Oh yeh; and David Tomford brought one of his new lambs in with the skit and that was a huge hit, thanks David.
Followed by Pastor Mikes sharing and a new message for Easter, I was ministered to by his work again, thanks Pastor Mike...

Off back home to prepare for the 15 people that we are preparing dinner for. I had help this year, my daughter Kayla prepared a carrot cake and that is yummy and my daughter-in-law Julie contributed some cheesy potatoes and some deviled eggs. She is always willing to help out. Thanks Kayla and Julie for your help... So with all of our family here and extra folks from extended family and extra friends from church we proceeded to have a wonderful dinner... There is something special sharing a meal with others. I think this is meant to be a good thing from the beginning of time... I
love having times like this and it is special to share with family and friends....

So everyone is gone and we are back to me and my hubby sharing the remainder of our evening together, what a nice feeling... A great ending to a great day... Thank-You Lord for our family and friends and for the great Resurrection, the greatest gift of all....He has Risen Indeed.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you all had such a nice day together...wish we could have made it too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds like a wonderful day! Say, you didn't mention the pretty flowers your hubby gave you--didja know I knew about them? ;-)

Kim is due April 15, and is at the point where any day now would be good, if you know what I mean. With shortness of stature comes more aches, I think, because there is nowhere for baby-belly to go but *out* (in front)--boy, do I remember those days.

Anonymous said...

you need to post more often!!!

Rob

Anonymous said...

hello...post!

Rob